|Surgical, Cardiovascular, Critical care, home healthcare, general medical and other devices.|
APAC is projected to lead the market and grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. India and China are expected to be the driving countries.
Increased global competitiveness and government regulation and a lack of qualified manpower related to medical devices are some of the challenges facing the Medical Device industry.
- 100% uptime of equipment is mandatory
- 90% of equipment is serviced @ customer location
- Frequent visits by Service Engineer for software upgrades, preventive, inspection
- Long induction times for new staff & Tech-savvy service engineers
- Field service Team relies on Email, Phone Calls, SMS to report progress
|Organizations need technology that is designed for Service Engineer
- Enables Service Engineer to easily report progress and greater details about the service
- Enforce strict compliance to procedures (quality control etc.)
- Feeds information back into ERP, CRM for deeper analysis on dealer, machine and service performance